- Digital Workplace Service Support is searching for an experienced Service Desk Centre of Excellence leader that has the proven skills and ability to help us transform into a World Class Service Organization.
- Our ideal candidate will have a heart for customer service, a strong technical SD background and experience in Service Desk quality and customer feedback analysis.
You will also have a strong track record of people management and being able to influence and manage relationships with management peers. You will serve customers by managing and leading the Centre of Excellence team in Budapest towards delivering outstanding service, performing Quality checks against SD agent's work and providing feedback to the agents on areas of improvement. You will also analyze scores and feedback left in Customer Satisfaction surveys, contact disaffected users to discuss their experience and develop action plans to improve the service.
You'll have responsibility for providing feedback and coaching to the agents to help them to improve their performance and for identifying ways of improving the service as a whole. You will also produce and maintain action plans and quality scorecards to track improvement trends
• Manage and maintain key performance indicators as they pertain to the global Center of Excellence team • Manage the Budapest Center of Excellence team; - Ensuring objectives and targets for productivity and quality of work are met or exceeded - Performing regular 1-1s and coaching the team - Developing the team's skills and capabilities - Managing the team scheduling, holidays and absence • Managing relationship and effectiveness of CoE feedback with the operations team • Performing regular quality checks across all SD agents, reviewing their tickets, chats and call recordings Center of Excellence team members based on their availability and skill sets
• Perform continuous in-depth analysis on results and provide strategic solutions to improve performance • Performing ad hoc process checks to ensure process compliance • Providing feedback on areas of improvement (and strengths) to the agents • Reporting to SD management on individual performance issues observed • Provide process improvement suggestions and feedback to the global QA manager • Identify knowledge and skills gaps at L1 • Improving the knowledge and skills of level 1 agents • Provide feedback to Operations on areas of improvement for their agents • Working globally as part of a single CoE team
• Help the Service Desk drive towards their Quality, RFC and NPS targets
- Degree level education required, technical degree preferred.
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff and proven ability to work well in teams
- Strong experience working in a technical IT call center environment
- Experience managing a Center of Excellence / Quality Management function in a technical Service Desk
- Good technical and soft skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong customer focus and excellent telephone / chat manner
- Fluency and Literacy in English required
- Ability to influence others and lead teams
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to colleagues
- A desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Strong analytical skills
About Us: At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It's about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in. At GE, we believe it's about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It's about making the world work better. GE is transforming itself to become the world's premier digital industrial company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. Explore how you can drive greater asset reliability, lower operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our Predix platform and software solutions.
Join our online communities to find out more!
LinkedIn Company page
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.Additional Locations: Hungary;Budapest;
Apply on company website