Role Summary: We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced professional to implement next generation solutions for how end users receive IT support. The scope of the role will include but will not be limited to expanding Social Media/Crowd Sourcing support, improving Self-Help, Knowledge Governance, Problem Management, Shift Correct, and Communications & Marketing.
- In this role, you will:
- Define and implement strategy
- Drive improvements for options and content of self help
- Identify innovations to improve support for end users
- Establish governance with global knowledge leaders
- Identify recurring issues and highlight to service owner; help find opportunities to reduce end user issues
- Identify opportunities to send tickets to the appropriate queue at creation
- Work globally to ensure consistency and acceptance for their respective region
- Collaborate with other teams to improve support tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors and/or equivalent experience (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). Significant professional experience.
- Adaptable; able to pivot quickly and keep up with the fast pace of change
- Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects based on business strategies and customer requirements
- Change oriented - Proven track record of initiating and driving process improvements; supports and drives change, and confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways
- Proven ability to work with global teams; collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Demonstrated customer focus - manages technical issues in complex, difficult, or stressful situations; evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve
- Oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate technical information to audiences at all levels of the organization
About Us: At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It's about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in. At GE, we believe it's about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It's about making the world work better. GE is transforming itself to become the world's premier digital industrial company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. Explore how you can drive greater asset reliability, lower operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our Predix platform and software solutions.
Join our online communities to find out more!
LinkedIn Company page
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.Additional Locations: Hungary;Budapest;
Apply on company website