Essential Responsibilities: 1. Improve supplier quality performance for assigned suppliers via Quality Plan implementation.
2. Approve supplier selection through robust qualification processes.
3. Assure supplier compliance to GEHC QMS and regulatory requirements through supplier monitoring process.
4. Develop positive relationships and work closely with Global Sourcing Leaders and Modality Sourcing Leaders to manage and implement supplier/engineering changes, New Product Introductions, and transfers.
5. Interface with Suppliers, Engineering, Service, Manufacturing and Sourcing to drive Quality improvements that minimize the Costs of Quality.
6. Assure Corrective and Preventive Action plans are developed and executed at assigned suppliers in compliance with the CAPA process.
7. Demonstrated ability to lead, acknowledge, develop, communicate & implement a strategy to ensure compliance.
8. Develop and execute on Supplier Audit Plan.
9. All other duties as assigned by manager.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines. 3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
4. Knowledge and understanding of GEHC Purchasing Controls Procedure and associated Work Instructions and operates within them to ensure that all purchased product and services conform to specified requirements.
5. Ensure a compliant and qualified supply base by conducting supplier evaluations.
Qualifications/Requirements: 1. Degree in an engineering or technical discipline or equivalent non-technical degree with experience in manufacturing, engineering or quality assurance.
2. Experience in manufacturing, engineering, quality assurance and sterility assurance.
3. Trained Lead Quality Supplier Auditor.
4. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel spreadsheet development and analysis.
5. Effective problem solving, root-cause analytical skills to lead and influence others to drive change (cross-functionally and globally).
6. Demonstrated knowledge of Quality Management System tools, continuous improvement methodologies and in-depth understanding of site level products and related processes.
7. Able to use English as working language.
About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com Additional Locations: China;ZheJiang;Tonglu;
Apply on company website