Role Summary: Lead Channel Sales Specialist (Spanish/Italian) will support third party distribution strategies and plans. This Channel Sales Specialist executes comprehensive business planning for channel partners and develops prospecting and recruitment campaigns to attract/build a partner ecosystem. This role executes Strategic GTM plans by partner, directing overall partner relationships to maximize GE channel investments. They will be responsible for managing sales leader relationships within the channel.
- Reseller/agent and Solution Partner recruitment/onboarding
- Development/Execution of Strategic Account Plan and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Planning and execution of partner demo, sales and implementation training
- Ensuring GE compliance and risk guidelines are met.
- Manage Reseller/Agent model and competitive replacement programs
- Report out monthly to key senior management stakeholders on channel development strategies and plan execution.
- Work with marketing and operations to manage channel partner program activities
- Ensure all partners execute strategic and quarterly business planning
- Work with channel marketing and operations to execute integrated recruiting and on-boarding campaigns
- Work with Channel Sales Operations to provide funnel and forecasting for each partner in SFDC.
- Ensure channel partners have available and necessary tools, training, and resources for all new product releases and upgrades
- Coordinate with marketing/sales ops as required for on-going program execution
- Contribute to GE's operating plan as required
- Work with finance/sales operations to ensure performance targets are met, co-op payments, and commission payments are accurate and paid out in a timely manner
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Significant professional experience in sales, business development, and operations with strong channel knowledge
If contracted in Spain:
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
- Deep domain expertise in software and hardware industry
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Budget management skills
- Strong results orientation
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
About Us: At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It's about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in. At GE, we believe it's about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It's about making the world work better. GE is transforming itself to become the world's premier digital industrial company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. Explore how you can drive greater asset reliability, lower operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our Predix platform and software solutions.
Join our online communities to find out more!
LinkedIn Company page
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.Additional Locations: Spain;Madrid;
Apply on company website