Role Summary: The Lead Compliance Monitoring and Auditing Analyst will be a member of a team responsible for developing and implementing an overall strategy for compliance monitoring and auditing. This individual will be a compliance professional responsible for executing various activities to monitor and audit the design and effectiveness of compliance policies, procedures and controls.
Essential Responsibilities: While the primary focus of the role is expected to be on compliance monitoring and auditing, the role may also provide support to (i) compliance investigations, and (ii) transparency reporting. Additionally, while most monitoring and auditing activities will be focused on one or more geographic regions, this role may support activities in all geographic regions.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of GE Healthcare compliance policies, procedures, controls, systems and processes. Continuously monitor current and emerging risks within the subject areas.
• Efficiently execute monitoring/audit activities on a timely manner.
• Interface with employees and senior management across the organization during audits and report outs.
• As needed, and in partnership with global and regional compliance and other stakeholders, coordinate and/or execute corrective actions arising from investigations and audit/monitoring findings. Track issue remediation monitoring/audit findings. Work closely with stakeholders to ensure corrective actions were appropriately addressed.
• Produce clear, concise, relevant and timely monitoring/audit reports.
• Prepare high quality written monitoring/audit which provide a clear and concise account of the scope, work performed, key findings, conclusions and recommendations.
• Provide oral briefings on monitoring/audit findings and identify appropriate corrective actions.
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with compliance and business partners.
• Partner with compliance, legal, and other functions to identify and understand trends; analyze and report out on such trends and thereby enable the organization to respond in a timely and proactive manner.
• Support process and tool improvements to address any gaps and enhance compliance controls.
This individual must have a proven record of being thorough, fair, and objective with attention to detail, and timely and adapt easily to working in a diverse and multicultural work environment.
Qualifications/Requirements: 1. Bachelor's degree. J.D./Masters degree preferred but not required.
2. A minimum of three years of professional experience in compliance, law, internal audit, controllership, or related field.
3. Strong oral and written communication skills.
4. Strong Word, Power Point and Excel (e.g., vlookups, pivots)skills.
5. Demonstrated strong process and/or project management skills. Process and detail-oriented, including strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
6. Strong sense of urgency with a demonstrated record of meeting commitments despite pressure.
7. Self-motivated with ability to handle a large and varied workload simultaneously, to multitask, and to work independently with minimal supervision.
8. Proven analytical, evaluation, and problem-solving skills..
9. Proven ability to digest large amounts of information and distill it into the essential elements.
10. Highest personal integrity with demonstrated ability to handle confidential matters in a discreet and respectful manner.
11. Ability to maintain confidentiality and inspire trust.
12. Professional fluency in English is required.
13. Foreign language skills a plus.
Desired Characteristics: 1. Law degree, post-graduate degree in business or another relevant field, or a financial/controllership background would be preferable.
2. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at various levels of the organization.
3. CAS or other leadership program graduate.
4. Excellent facilitation and presentation skills, with proven ability to clearly and concisely prepare, present, and discuss findings and recommendations at a senior level and produce a clear and compelling report.
5. Lean or Six Sigma experience.
6. Auditing and monitoring experience in a global business environment.
7. Ability to interface effectively with business and functional leaders throughout the organization.
8. Working knowledge of GEHC compliance policies/procedures, processes, tools, and controls.
9. High level of cultural sensitivity, flexibility and emotional intelligence in order to work effectively within GE's multicultural environment.
About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). Additional Locations: United States;Illinois, Wisconsin;Wauwatosa, Chicago;
Apply on company website