Role Summary: As a Lead Analytics Specialist primarily (but not exclusively) focusing on regulatory payment analytics you will be involved in designing, preparing & managing the payment analytics projects related to regulatory payment reporting requirements, which offers a great opportunity to oversee the structure of Source to Pay and Sourcing functions, combine with Data Analytics expertise and start/continue your career at the company.
- You will be actively involved in the daily life and activities of the Analytics & Initiatives team and possibly other cross functional project teams managing the regulatory reporting (e.g. continuous cooperation with Sourcing, Treasury, Legal, Finance etc.).
- Your responsibilities will cover the statistical/analytical workstream of regulatory reporting projects throughout the whole project life cycle: from interpretation of official reporting guidelines through designing the system & data landscape and actual report preparation, variance analysis, process improvements until report outs to various business stakeholders.
- During your everyday work you will work with multiple systems and set of data which you need to bring to a consolidated, digestible format.
- Besides regulatory reporting projects you will be involved in various other analytical activities as well, where you will be able to provide insights to management through data and operational teams on their performance.
- Active written and verbal fluency in English and Hungarian
- The analytical mind: has appetite for data crunching, never scared by numbers, and has the eagerness to learn about new tools & automate processes
- excellent Excel knowledge is a must to have
- Previous knowledge/experience in AP or finance and accounting
- Flexible approach and self-motivated with strong team spirit
- Embraces opportunities for learning
- Good eye for process improvement opportunities, appetite for initiations
- Professional work ethic
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter in an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
- Previous SSC/Finance/Customer service experience is a plus
About Us: Global Operations is GE's multi-functional shared services. We operate worldwide, transfer knowledge and work with every GE business to make our company simpler, better and more customer-focused. Our culture promotes innovation, knowledge sharing, and collaboration in an open office environment that has leaders both sitting and working alongside their team. We're looking for entrepreneurial problem-solvers who are passionate about exploring new, efficient ways of working, while gaining exposure across multiple industries. Join the team and help us deliver tomorrow's GE, today. Find out more at http://www.ge.com/careers/global-operations/cincinnati
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Apply on company website