Role Summary: Support ASEAN customers on all our Biopharma Life Sciences products especially on digital initiatives/ execution on current installed sites and new projects. Additionally, responsible for installation, preventive maintenance, validation, break down services and any other after sales services related activities.
Develop and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with customer, ensure customer satisfaction and maintain all equipment specific to a modality or modalities in the assigned area.
Essential Responsibilities: Key responsibilities/essential functions include (but not limited to):
• Strong knowledge on Digital / Electronics / Electrical field with experience in Automation integration of Biopharma instruments with Delta V / Wonderware / PLC platforms
• knowledge on Biotechnology manufacturing operations and processes such as Bioreactors, Chrom Skids, ATF/TFF, Single Use Systems and critical utilities
• Ability to troubleshoot complex problems and perform technical assessments on instruments and Delta V / Wonderware / PLC codes
• Support creation and/or updating of System/Validation documents including but not limited to RS (requirement specifications, Design Specification, Validation Plan, Requirement Traceability Matrix in document management system, IQ, OQ in ALM – all in compliance with customer SOPs and templates
• Support Singapore Customers on all GE Life Sciences products in installation, Preventive Maintenance, Validation, break down services and any other after sales services related activities.
• Support all ASEAN countries as and when needed to execute projects, expertise support or during resource constraints.
• Align with Biopharma customer expectations, new offerings such as ‘outside office hours' support services have been launched. Support contract offerings as and when required, 8 hours per week and 24x7 supports as well.
• Responsible for customer satisfaction on service delivery to enable Services and overall Life Sciences business growth in the region.
• Manages assigned accounts in particular to key Bioprocess Customer Accounts by establishing and maintaining close communications with relevant customer personnel regarding all actions needed or performed to assure maximum utilization of the customer's systems.
• Personally, responsible for customer satisfaction in assigned accounts as related to system up time and communication of support plans to the customer. Is responsible of triggering escalation procedures in accordance with customer needs and GEHC LS business segment policy.
• Sets customer expectation regarding types of service required to assure optimum system performance and uptime.
• Provides phone-in-consulting backup.
• Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
• Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated.
• Meeting Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety and/or other applicable regulatory requirements.
• May participate in writing Service Contract / Sales proposals if needed.
• Demonstrates consistent, mature behavior in all activities. Represents a professional image to customers, meets commitments, and contributes to teamwork and morale of the GEHC LS field service organization.
• Provides input into and participates in the process of communicating information gathered in the field to the appropriate GEHC LS internal contacts. Delivers timely and important internal information to his/her customers.
• All call scheduling / re-scheduling, Service delivery strategy will be advised from Singapore head office.
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines. Identify and report all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
• Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
• Ensure timely dispatch closure.
• Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI's) within prescribed timeframe.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
Qualifications/Requirements: • Degree or Diploma in Electronics / Electrical Engineering with Good Academic Record.
• 4+ years of practical experience with relevant industry specially on Automation platform like Delta V / Wonderware / PLCs integration.
• Preference will be given to candidate who has experience in handling instruments used in Bio Pharma facilities.
• Strong technical skills with interest on selling services will be given more weightage.
Desired Characteristics: • Good communication skills (English).
• Willing to learn new techniques.
• A good team player and work seamlessly with cross-functional team.
• Owning customer issues by taking more accountability and work towards providing complete solution with frequent updates.
• Strong customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs.
About Us: There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Biopharma. A $3 billion business with more than 6,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can. Additional Locations: Singapore;Singapore;
Apply on company website