Role Summary: CPQ - Configure Price Quote.
As a CPQ Apttus Lead Developer/Technical Architect, you will join GE Renewables CPQ team who is currently transforming the way commercial team process deals and sends quotes to customers. As a CPQ team we provide solutions for costing and pricing needs using best in class technology.
Essential Responsibilities: • Collaborate with solutions architects, Technical architects, product owners and Salesforce developers to solve technical challenges, while leveraging technical best practices and solution patterns for the Salesforce platform.
• Review and advise on Salesforce platform solutions to ensure they comply with leading Salesforce architecture and development practices, align to internal integration patterns and practices, align to internal security and compliance needs, and adhere to CRM program architecture guiding principles.
• Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design, implementation
• Advise and mentor diverse teams, which may include customer and partner resources providing guidance on application development best practices as well as technical product assistance.
• Promotes the enterprise architecture process, outcomes and results. Participates in the design of systems and understands the opportunity for reuse. Uses development software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components. Participates in architecture implementation and modification activities, assures completion of tasks. Delivers tasks on-time with alignment to architectural goals. Can identify and raise issues, risks and benefits. Trains and mentors more junior peers in architecture concepts.
Qualifications/Requirements: • 5+ years working with the Salesforce platform, working in Lightning/Communities, APEX class / coding, Custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Workflows, CSS, HTML, Templates and Web Services
• Experience customizing Apttus CPQ application using Apttus config settings, Apttus OOB API's, Pricing and validation callback with Apttus product modelling skills
• Technically proficiency in Salesforce.com administration and configuration like Custom Objects, Workflows, Approval Processes, Reports & Dashboards & Process builder.
• Understanding of full SDLC life cycle process & experience in migration of objects/metadata using Change-Sets, Eclipse IDE, ANT migration tools, setting up CI/CD.
• Good to have Platform Developer II certification
Desired Characteristics: • Ability to deliver clear messages, presenting with impact and adjusting messages to the audience. Creates clear written communication.
• 4+ years of Salesforce CRM design and development and implementation experience across Sales, Service, CPQ and Community cloud
• At least 3 full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com and Apttus CPQ.
• Experience leading development team at least in two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
• In depth understanding of Salesforce & Apttus CPQ platform capabilities and limitations.
• Experience in product modeling and can construct catalogue that simplifies the sales experience (commercial catalogue)
• 3+ years' experience of working on deployment teams throughout the project lifecycle, ideally using Agile development techniques.
• Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions.
• Ability to comprehend client requirements and provide the Business Solutions.
• Effectively work with management and other remote development staff to accomplish project deliverables.
• Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
• Self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
• Excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers or delivering a technical presentation.
• Experience working with distributed external resources and vendor teams (onshore and offshore)
About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com Additional Locations: India;Bangalore;
Apply on company website