Role Summary: As the disbursement analyst you will have a limited scope of work with main responsibilities
centered around payment monitoring and failure handling with regards to Russian payment. Other responsibilities will be to assist the payment processing teams in their day to day operations.
- Russia payment monitoring and failure handling of payments - Own payment processes and modifications/enhancements to payment program logic for any Production issues by collaborating with the Run Optimization Leader.
- Contact person for local operational team for any AP issues.
- Preparing the payment batch for external suppliers.
- Execution of urgent payments requested by local operational team.
- First level of investigation and resolution of AP invoice discrepancies and deficiencies with local
- Cross-functional communication with multiple GE operation and finance functions.
- Communication and reconciliation of outstanding balances with external suppliers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Computer Science or Operations or same experience.
- Some years of experience of business experience in corporate treasury, payments, operations or banking.
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Russian.
- Experience in a multinational environment, AP preferred.
- Understanding of accounting practices.
- Mindset to anticipate and resolve challenges.
- Flexible approach with a strong team spirit.
- Professional style when dealing with business clients.
- Compliance & controllership mindset.
- IT skills including Excel and Outlook.
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the
laws of Hungary.
- At least one additional European language (other than Hungarian).
- Knowledge of ERP platforms (SAP/Oracle).
About Us: At GE Capital we're not just bankers, we're builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the world's largest providers of credit and expertise. For more than 1 million businesses, GE Capital provides financing to purchase, lease and distribute equipment, as well as capital for real estate and corporate acquisitions, efinancings and restructurings. GE Capital operates in a number of industries, from airlines, healthcare and energy financing to fleet, franchise and middle market corporate finance. For approximately 80 million consumers, GE Capital offers credit cards and retail sales finance programs. GE Capital is an extension of GE's rich heritage of building and supporting growth, providing customers with insight, knowledge and expertise in addition to financing. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Join us and you'll find yourself part of a dynamic team full of professional challenges and opportunities.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.Additional Locations: Hungary, Russian Federation;Budapest, Moscow;
Apply on company website