Driven by Possibility Gates Corporation is a leading manufacturer of application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions. At Gates, we are driven to push the boundaries of materials science to engineer products that continually exceed expectations. We don't rest on our rich heritage of innovation. We leverage it to inspire solutions that will power the next hundred years. We invest continually in R&D and technology, so our products not only outperform industry standards; they exceed our customers' demanding expectations. We invest in our people, bringing real-world experience that enables us to solve our customers' diverse challenges of today and anticipate those of tomorrow. And we are constantly expanding our product catalog and value-added service offerings to support every facet of our customers' operations. In the most extreme environments and those more familiar, Gates is there with the right product, in the right place at the right time. Whether building original equipment or maintaining products in the aftermarket, we enable companies in every industry to be more efficient, productive, and profitable. We are Gates. OVERVIEW: At Gates, we welcome challenges, celebrate hard work, and continually seek new talent to join our global company. Our Siloam Springs plant is looking for a Production Facilitator/Supervisor. Please review below to see if this might be the right opportunity for you. The Production Facilitator/Supervisor leads and directs employees of the plant to ensure we meet customer expectations in all manufacturing areas including safety, quality, delivery and cost. This position is on an alternating 12-hours shift.
- Responsible for providing daily direction and training to shop floor employees who perform work in production, assembly and other shop floor areas ensuring efficient operations and processes. Communicating with staff and employees to drive alignment and consistency to goals and company objectives.
- Manages performance, productivity, attendance, quality and housekeeping expectations and drives personal accountability. Addresses performance problems, recognition and provides coaching where appropriate. Ensures policies and work practices are administered in a fair and consistent fashion.
- Ensures a continuous focus is placed on process improvement and reduction of waste. Empowers and encourages employees to continually evaluate and improve daily processes.
- Ensures a safety driven culture. Ensures expectations are clearly articulated, safe work practices are adhered to and holds employees accountable for safety infractions. Investigates safety related issues or violations.
- Responsible for reporting and tracking of shift metrics.
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned.
- High School education required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 – 5 years of supervisory experience required, preferably in manufacturing
- Requires a working knowledge of equipment and production processes
- Demonstrated ability to coach, lead and empower people
- Demonstrated ability to drive accountability, resolve conflict and manage performance expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to adapt and flex styles in a quickly changing team environment.
- Strong team player; proactively able to step in to support other team members as needed.
- Must have strong organizational and planning skills. Be able to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks while meeting expected timelines.
- Takes action, anticipates the needs of internal and external customers and is self-directed in achieving results.
- Uses creativity to seek quality solutions and process improvements while keeping in mind the needs of the business.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- General computer skills to include proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products (i.e. Excel and Word)
- Must be able to work any shift and weekends as needed.
Apply on company website