The Senior Manager of Ecommerce experience will continuously evolve the customer's experience to ensure long-term loyalty and best-in-class service which will include end to end site optimization, personalization, and engineering customer behavior to meet objectives
- Implement and optimize online functionality and strategies that focus on conversion
- Monitor KPI's across all devices and platforms to optimize short-term performance and long-term strategies
- Provide input and context to teams for execution, ensuring all site efforts are revenue driving, on brand and impactful
- Lead and mentor Web Content Department to build a strong team of collaborative and customer focused brand enthusiasts
- Establish collaborative relationships across Garnet Hill and Cornerstone Brands organization. Conduct weekly business reviews to discuss site performance and opportunities
Keys to Success
At Garnet Hill, our employees are creative, hardworking, fun loving, and absolutely passionate about what they do. We pride ourselves in our entrepreneurial spirit and, like our customers, enjoy achievement, family, and a fully satisfying life!
- BA/BS degree in related field
- 5+ years in roles of increasing responsibility in Ecommerce Marketing
- 2+ years management experience
- Knowledge of Ecommerce tools including Google Analytics, Monetate, ContentSquare
- Superior computer skills including business applications such as MS Windows, MS Office and content management systems
Why Garnet Hill?
Drawing on inspiration from around the world, Garnet Hill creates unique apparel and home furnishings that can be described in two simple words: Beautiful, Naturally. ™ Beautiful design and natural fibers are hallmarks of the company, which was founded in 1976 as an importer of English flannel sheets. It has grown into a destination for discerning customers everywhere, and is a multichannel marketer offering the merchandise it designs and curates for women, kids and home through catalogs, garnethill.com, and its Franconia Outlet store.
Garnet Hill's headquarters is located in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire, with an additional expanded office along the Seacoast.
Teamwork is not a catch-phrase at Garnet Hill; it is a lifestyle. It is who we are. Committed as a team, we continue to provide the highest quality and service to our customers and suppliers. We conduct our business with a set of core values that include integrity, respect, creativity, kindness, innovation and excellence.
In addition to a high energy, team-based environment we offer great career potential and a competitive compensation and benefit package, including:
- Matching 401(k)
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts on Qurate Retail Group Products
- Paid Time Off
Apply on company website