This role would join the growing global based PM team where the successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment using the latest technologies. You will be comfortable working within an agile and creative development environment on a wide variety of exciting products and features, reacting to constantly evolving and rapidly expanding market.
The online gaming industry is a fast paced, competitive environment. Our clients are demanding - they seek to establish competitive advantage through the launch of new products or through differentiation of existing products. You will need to be a highly motivated, experienced project manager comfortable operating in this environment.
If you are sharp-minded and passionate about making a difference, have the skills and experiences we require, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and exciting company.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
You will …
- Own the entire project life cycle, delivering within time, budget and to quality assurance expectations.
- Concurrently manage multiple projects.
- Effectively manage project planning, requirements capture, estimation, development, testing, release and post-release activities as well as dependencies, issues, risks and contingency plans as required.
- Plan resource requirements and coordinate resources in line with project timelines.
- Ensure accurate estimation of all project components.
- Lead the development of detailed project plans, track progress, provide day-to-day support and the troubleshooting of issues.
- Maintain up-to-date project reporting and all project documentation to a high standard.
- Manage stakeholder, client and management expectations – escalate as necessary.
- Deliver projects in line with compliance requirements.
- Ensure adherence to defined ways of working and contribute to continuous improvement of the end of end delivery process.
- Lead daily stand-ups, weekly and other project meetings.
We are looking for outstanding candidates with …
- 3 years project management/delivery experience in a software development environment.
- Experience of multiple project management methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, Prince2, Waterfall etc.)
- A high degree of competency in relation to project planning, requirements capture, estimation, development, testing, release and post-release activities.
- Experience of working with product management teams to prioritize and groom backlogs to ensure efficiency of sprints and to focus development effort.
- Expert in using Jira to manage development sprints as well as experience of Confluence and Smart Sheets.
- Experience of maintaining effective relationships with project stakeholders both internal and external as well as those locally and remotely.
- Strong emotional IQ (EQ) and demonstrable ability to create relationships with new people quickly and easily and manage those relationships effectively over time.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Certification in Project management methodologies, like Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, Prince2, Waterfall etc.
- Strong aptitude for managing their own work to completion.
- Strong presentations skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English is critical, as you will be required to communicate with colleagues, line managers and occasionally clients.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office core products (in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
The following skills will be beneficial
- Experience in the online gaming industry.
- Experience operating in tribes and squads.
- Remote status
Apply on company website