Production and iteration of new or current websites and web based functionality to then be built and released to the GAN real-money gaming or simulated gaming customers/markets to meet the commercial needs of the business for that year. Production and support of the rest of the design team in the delivery of design briefs from stakeholders both internal and external to the company. Provide experience and knowledge of best practices for the improved user experience, be it site flow or user interface to allow GAN to develop a best in class product. Liaise with product management and project management on current and future tasks providing estimations of the effort required to allow proper project planning as well as status updates of work in progress.
GAN operates multiple highly trafficked gaming websites of both sides of the Atlantic, all with their own specific target customer segments, brand guidelines, promotional and communication strategies. To ensure we execute across all of these with creative panache and in multiple mediums, we are recruiting a UI/UX Designer. Working with our Product, Content and Marketing teams, the successful candidate should be self- motivated, creative and proactive. He/she will work closely with product owners, internal stakeholders and development teams to deliver new features and site from wireframe, to concept to production.
The Lead, UI/UX Designer will be responsible for the production of graphic designs for websites, both desktop and mobile web/app, to match design briefs provided by the Head of Product or the project management team on behalf of GAN's clients predominantly from the US market. These designs would need to be provided in a format that could then be taken and used to build websites in an efficient
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Producing visual designs from concept to execution all the way to delivery of pages.
- Experience working in a web based company and understanding the workflows that their role fits within to allow delivery of best in class websites and apps.
- Love of design and UI/UX to deliver products customers will love to use.
- Fearless of tight deadlines and direction change.
- Self-motivated, organized and responsible.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Management and mentoring skills.
- Able to communicate clearly in English in both a written and spoken fashion.
- Mock-Up Design, template design
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic about their job. They must also have the following qualities
- Strong aptitude for managing their own work to completion
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter and positive mind-set
- Team player
- Must be well organised and self-motivated, with the ability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
The following skills will be necessary to excel in this role:
- At least 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe CS Suite.
- Mastery of graphic design software (i.e. Adobe Photoshop / Adobe XD, Illustrator, InVision).
- Some previous experience managing a previous design teams' workloads and helping improve their team members' skill sets.
- Great understanding of responsive design and know how everything translates from one device to another.
- An ability to manage multiple projects at any one time to ensure stakeholders requirements are met.
- Flexibility to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Well acquainted with User Experience and Interface best practice methodologies and design.
The following skills will be beneficial:
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience using JIRA issue tracking and project management tools.
- Some understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Previous experience managing stakeholders across multiple time zones.
- Experience in iGaming Industry.
An engaging and impressive portfolio is absolutely essential to be considered suitable for this role.
See https://oceanonlinecasino.com, https://pa.parxcasino.com/ https://play.jackentertainment.com/, www.parxonline.com, www.betfaircasino.com and https://play.turningstone.com/ for examples of hosted content.
- Remote status
Apply on company website