This role would join the growing global based team where the successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment using the latest technologies. You will be comfortable working within an agile and creative development environment on a wide variety of exciting products and features, reacting to constantly evolving and rapidly expanding market.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Android Developer to expand our Android development team and help us build the next generation of our mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience and knowledge acquired preferably within the gambling/gaming industry. Being able to provide links to published mobile apps would be a significant advantage.
GAN have a team of graphic designers, therefore advanced design skills are not essential. However, applicants should have an eye for detail and be proficient at handling graphical assets.
The developer will need to be able to operate across a number of different projects / engagements at the same time and thrive in ambiguity - and be adaptable to the needs as they evolve.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, motivated and confident developer who will work directly with key stakeholders and closely with cross functional development teams to deliver world-class mobile apps, meeting the highest standards of technical certification that the industry requires.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Development and delivery of Android mobile apps
- This is pure mobile apps dev role, working in the mobile apps as a lobby to open GAN or 3rd Party games
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Ensure all apps meet technical standards set by our industry
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic about their job. They must also have the following qualities:
- Excellent Native Mobile Development in Android (Kotlin)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in releasing mobile apps on the Google Play Store
- Understanding of Native Hybrid Apps & communication between web and app
- Source Control Management (BitBucket, Mercurial)
- Experience on 3rd Party SDKs integration
- Exposure to some commercial aspects e.g. estimations
Preferable (but not essential)
- Previous experience with Adobe Air, Starling + FeathersUI
- Previous experience in Gambling or Gaming area is a plus
- Previous experience of AppsFlyer, Pushwoosh and Firebase
- Have at least one app published and available in the store
- iOS development tools exposure and App Store release process knowledge
This role may require a small amount of travel, including but not limited to picking up supplies, support visitors, and working with vendors. Travel reimbursement, when applicable, will be available.
GAN operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidate may be required to obtain an occupational gaming license in one or more U.S. states, which includes an application of personal data, a criminal and credit check, and fingerprints. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.Additional information
- Remote status
Apply on company website