Come Build Your Career Under OUR Roof
Our Minneapolis, Minnesota plant location has an immediate need for a Master Electrician.
We offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package.
We are looking for a Master Electrician to cover our 1st Shift (6:00AM to 2:00PM).
Essential Functions (include but are not limited to)
- Maintaining plant electrical and instrumentation systems in a manner to ensure the productivity capability of the plant.
- Installing, troubleshooting, inspecting and repairing pneumatic, digital, analog, hydraulic and electronic instrumentation.
- Conducting preventive maintenance procedures on facility equipment to ensure the essential care, maintenance and operation of equipment.
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must have a Master Electrician License.
- 2-4 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be proficient with mathematical skills and communication skills.
- Ability to wear and use required safety equipment.
- Must pass the Ramsey Test.
- Must pass the pre-employment background check.
- Experience with AC/DC drives.
Apply on company website