Come Build Your Career Under OUR Roof
Job Description:Job Description
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer who will perform engineering functions within the maintenance department to optimize machine operating time. The scope of work involves reducing the failure rate of equipment & machinery, optimizing equipment maintainability, extending equipment life and introducing engineering solutions that expedite maintenance services while improving operator effectiveness. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as an internal consulting engineer for the maintenance department & general engineering consultant to the plant.
- Manage and improve upon the maintenance department reliability program.
- Work with Maintenance Supervisor and Coordinator to ensure effectiveness of PM program and improve upon PM instructions, effectiveness and frequency.
- Propose and implement capital and expense projects for the maintenance department. Offer input on the development of rebuild & replacement capital projects. Review capital projects for reliability & equipment serviceability issues.
- Participate in root cause analysis & develop feasible engineering solutions.
- Utilize CMMS and production reporting tools to identify and create actions to improve efficiency and reliability.
- Serve as the technical consultant for development & implementation of the maintenance information system.
- Participate in goal-setting, strategy-development, decision-making & planning processes in the maintenance department.
- Ensure that drawings, renderings & schematics for proposed equipment & machinery modifications are prepared & filed. Maintain accurate as-is drawings, renderings, schematics of equipment & machinery modifications initiated & implemented by the maintenance department.
- Develop engineering solutions to repetitive equipment failures, excessive equipment wear issues, changeover problems.
- Employ AutoCAD expertise to develop detailed engineering drawings for new projects as well as existing equipment where no drawing exists.
- A Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical engineering along with demonstrated experience using AutoCAD, data analysis, project management, and root cause analysis.
- Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) designation from SMRP is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience diagnosing and troubleshooting process and equipment problems and preparing procedures, technical bulletins and equipment specifications.
- Demonstrated intermediate proficiency in the Microsoft products, Google Suite, CMMS, ERP reporting and AutoCAD.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S., without current or future requirement for sponsorship of an employment-based visa status
Apply on company website