The UX Researcher will support the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our digital presence. You will work directly with the Product Owners, UX Designers, Front-End Developers and Digital Leadership to better understand how users are interacting with Frontier products through qualitative/quantitative research. You will leverage this data to inform and assist in evaluating new features and experiences developed by the Digital team. Your work will require strong communication and relationship building across the broader organization.
You will report to the Director of User Experience
On a daily basis you will:
- Establish and evolve Frontier's user-experience research infrastructure to ensure conducting virtual, field, and in-office user testing is seamless, efficient, and easy to analyze and report on.
- Source participants for user research and testing and handle logistics and schedules around live testing.
- Conduct user testing on flat-designs, prototypes, beta, and finished products and features.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research using a range of tools and moderated and unmoderated approaches (e.g. interviews, ethnography, card sorting, surveys) to answer goal oriented questions and produce new insights.
- Help to formulate research documentation to better understand Frontier-specific user behavior.
- During feature definition, work with Product Owners and UX Designers to identify decision points that may benefit from testing, and define timeline, scope, and methodology for potential testing.
- Regularly conduct user research and testing on existing Frontier acquisition products, to identify pain points and ensure consistent improvement on the current experience.
- Document and track learnings gathered through testing and research so insights can easily be referenced and applied for future projects.
- 3+ years of UX Research experience (or similar relevant experience)
- Provide work samples focused on UX Research
- Experience writing and conducting user interviews
- Experience with remote and in-person user testing methodologies
- Experience in reporting on user testing results in a concise and actionable way
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
- Self Starter; ability to act autonomously
- Experience building flat prototypes
- Can distill relevant information from a heap of data around customer website behavior
As a Bonus:
- Experience with UserZoom SAAS platform
- Experience working in an agile scrum team
- Experience in telecom
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website