The position is responsible for understanding our business requirements and technical capabilities, as well conceiving/conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- contributing to strategy and design discussions from a UX perspective based on a working knowledge of fluid and adaptive strategies for responsive design
- working with UX Researchers to plan and operationalize usability testing sessions
- and driving UX compliance and validation during development and QA phases.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate the product owners' visions by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces, primarily web browsers, mobile devices, and set-top boxes
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to new and existing functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Intelligently defend your UX in a room full of non-UX people
- Deliver design work on programs of any size with minimal oversight
- Research and share industry trends, competitors, and comparable experiences
- Drive and document design standards and patterns across channels and products
- 7 years of experience in Interactive Design, UX Design, UI Design, and/or Digital Product Design
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices for iOS, Android, and responsive web applications
- Comprehensive understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Experience designing for television- and/or set-top interfaces a plus
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website