Work with and analyze complex data from various sources. Manipulate large data sets and navigate a variety of servers, data types and data structures to complete statistical and other analyses.
- Develop predictive and descriptive models using advanced procedures like statistical modeling, linear regression, and Bayesian analyses. Knowledge of some/all of the following techniques: Multivariate Regression, Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, Bootstrap Aggregation, Booting, Decision Trees, Neural Network and Time Series Analysis.
- Use a suite of analytical tools including Python, R, SQL to build, implement, visualize, and regularly monitor the effectiveness of predictive models
- Stay abreast of industry best practices and employ application of latest techniques to deliver best-in-class analytics
- Perform statistical data analysis and build forecasting and optimization models
- Partnering with business analysts to gather requirements and translate to actionable scenarios and models
- Work with various functions to document and communicate results of analysis, present work in clean, structured formats.
- New hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date with the company (or have been granted a religious or medical exemption accommodation).
- 6+ years of business experience
- Experience developing and implementing statistical models
- 5+ years of experience with statistical analysis tool like R and Python
- Experience performing data management, mining, and manipulation along with analytics
- Experience using SQL in a RDBMS environment
- Excellent communications skills, oral and written
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to work independently under general instructions and with a team
- Some programing experience
What We Offer
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision for you and your family
- Paid Time Off
- 401k - Full-time and part-time regular employees' eligibility
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance included with your Frontier employment with an opportunity to add more!
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website