About this role:
((Write two or three sentences that describe the role. Include information about the team the candidate will work on and to whom he/she/they will report.))
This role is for a software developer working in the Network Automation Team in Marlon Bledsoe's Organization, reporting to Charles Linnen
What you'll do:
((Add 4-5 key responsibilities of the job))
((List responsibilities in order of importance))
((This list does not need to exhaustive, focus on the main or important responsibilities))
· Develop, implement, and maintain Internet/intranet applications using modern web application frameworks and server side scripting languages.
· Import, manipulate and display data from heterogeneous sources. Such as:
· XML Files, Databases, flat files, SOAP, REST
· Deliver ergonomic, efficient and consistent user interfaces.
· Diagnose, troubleshoot and support internally developed web applications.
· Establish and document departmental programming standards
What you'll need:
((List required professional experience))
((Add 1-2 specific technical requirements for the job))
((Avoid soft skills like "excellent written and verbal communication skills"))
((Avoid requirements that can be learned in less than a week like "Ability to use Gmail"))
· 3-5 years Industry related experience.
· Expert level PHP and or Python Programming experience required.
· UNIX/Linux system administration experience
· Ability to learn new web frameworks and scripting languages quickly.
What we offer: (Default)
· Competitive Salaries
· Full Medical, Dental, Vision for you and your family
· Paid Time Off
· 401k - Full-time and part-time regular employees' eligibility
· Short- and Long-Term Disability
· Life Insurance included with your Frontier employment with an opportunity to add more!
We are deeply committed to attracting talented team members in the US from all backgrounds regardless of race, age, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability status, or nationality. However, at this time, we are not sponsoring any Visas.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website