We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Specialist, Marketing Automation to join the Frontier Enterprise Marketing team in meeting their strategic objectives. This role will be responsible for owning the operational processes within the MarTech Stack, maintaining day-to-day marketing automation and best practices, as well as provide consistent and reliable reports on Enterprise Marketing activities. This position will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Demand Generation and will not have any direct reports.
This position is based in Dallas, TX.
Certified Marketo Expert required
- Manage overall health and success of MarTech stack, including but not limited to: Marketo, Salesforce, IVR, web chat, etc.
- Improve the use of MarTech Stack by studying current industry best practices, designing modifications, and executing enhancements
- Maintaining documentation and existing and developed processes
- Manage and maintain quality of campaign and lead data in both Marketo and Salesforce
- Work with sales and marketing teams to assist in the development of demand generation campaigns
- Develop and manage automation strategies in Marketo
- Manage automated workflows within Marketo and Salesforce, including: digital lead tracking, lead scoring, email blasts, triggered nurture campaigns, working with Salesforce admins to ensure leads flow properly
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards surrounding marketing and sales activities
- Assist marketing with analytics support to ensure decisions are data driven
- Present results of campaigns and demand generation initiatives on a continual basis
- Bachelor's degree required - marketing, communications, or business
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing or sales operations role
- Automation Required
- 5+ years of experience using Marketo
- 3+ years of experience using Salesforce
- Certified Marketo Expert required
- Knowledge of email marketing, nurture campaigns, digital marketing and inbound lead generation
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to drive sales results
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate insights into actionable workflows
Frontier is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information please visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website