Senior IT Developer - Data Warehouse
- Lead the design, development & implementation of solutions which are reliable, scalable, and perform at a high-level including: Data Analysis, ETL mappings, Data Quality and prepare them for deployment into test and production environments.
- Develop the technical solution and effort estimates based on business requirements. Establish and enforce technical standards for deliverables of projects.
- This role is expected to form a deep relationship with BI and ETL development teams.
- Accountable for designing comprehensive solutions that meet business requirements and incrementally move the data warehouse to the future state.
- Collaborate with developers, project managers and business analysts in conceptualizing and developing new software applications and enhancements.
- Ability to tune Informatica workflows and expertise in optimal mapping techniques.
- The Sr. ETL has a thorough understanding of and is capable of teaching – the diverse acquisition techniques, decision rules and how to apply them
- Bachelors in Electronics, Telecommunications or Information systems with minimum of 5 plus years of experience in IT, Data warehouse and data management.
- 10+ years extensive hands-on experience with ETL design, Informatica, Power Exchange, Data Quality, and IDQ.
- Strong understanding of EDW Design and Architecture including: Multi-layered data warehousing (e.g. Landing, Staging, EDW, Data Marts, etc.).
- 8+ years of hands on SQL- skills are important for this role.
- Optimize Informatica code for specific database such as Teradata, Oracle & SQL Server
- Strong understanding of relational data structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Able to create ERD, data flow, technical design, and mapping documents that are required during development lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to deliver results with minimum supervision.
- We believe the candidate should have strong attention to detail, great communication both written and verbal, flexibility, and adaptability are key skills for success.
- Have an understanding of telecommunications operational & business support systems and processes is a big plus.
- Experience with Data governance is desired (EDC/Axon or equivalent tools)
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website