Frontier is in search of a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Corporate FP&A team. This role will be responsible for working with senior leadership to develop strategic plans for company growth based on in-depth financial analyses. The ideal candidate will be highly investigative, creative, and have a demonstrated ability to work cross-departmentally to produce high-end financial modeling and reporting.
This is a unique opportunity to work alongside the CEO, CFO, and other executive leadership of a Fortune 500 organization, acting as an integral change agent and turning the company towards long-term growth and success. Gain exposure to high-level, strategic initiatives and develop into a strong leader for the FP&A organization.
• Analyze complex financial data to identify areas of risk, inefficiency, and opportunity for various business units and diverse project portfolios across the organization.
• Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, forecasting, operating plans, and modeling tools.
• Improve company performance by evaluating processes, monitoring indicators, highlighting trends, and analyzing causes of unexpected variances.
• Apply advanced knowledge of financial modeling to perform labor and productivity analysis.
• Interpret financial results and drive continuous efforts to identify and implement activities that reduce costs or improve profitability.
• Compare Plans vs. Actuals to ensure data is in alignment with business objectives.
• Present and analyze key data to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to leadership for decision-making purposes.
• Establish and maintain financial and operational KPIs and executive dashboards.
• Ensure effective understanding, analysis, and reporting of key metrics such as price, costs, volume, and headcount-related activities.
• Perform ad hoc analysis and special projects for the CEO, CFO, and other executive leadership within the organization.
• Assist leadership in assembling PowerPoint presentations for the Board of Directors.
• Assist with training, mentoring, and development of Junior Analysts.
• Work cross-departmentally to assimilate accurate, complete, and effective reporting.
• Stay abreast of the latest trends, tools, and technologies within the industry.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2-5 years of professional experience as a Financial Analyst, heavily focused on financial planning, strategy, and modeling.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or another related field; Master's degree is a plus.
• Demonstrated experience evaluating capital investments and identifying key opportunities to meet business objectives.
• Strong experience forecasting costs, developing budgets, analyzing pricing structures, identifying variances, and providing root-cause analysis. • Experience leveraging complex financial modeling with Excel; experience with Adaptive Insights as a financial planning tool is a plus.
• Experience performing in-depth analytical research and producing accurate, complete reports to leadership.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain analytical findings clearly and succinctly to a wide range of stakeholders.
• Must possess strong intellectual curiosity and problem-solving abilities.
• Creative mindset with the ability to convey new ideas and implement effective solutions.
• Highly self-motivated; a self-starter.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website