Summary of Position
Frontier is looking for a tech-savvy, analytical, creative, and well-organized candidate who is interested in joining our Marketing team. The Senior Marketing Specialist will be responsible for working cross-functionally to improve the Frontier digital engagement experience for existing and prospective Consumer customers. The ideal candidate should possess a passion for l marketing and continuously work towards identifying, developing, testing and optimizing customer-centric experiences which are tailored to the Consumer.
- Define, implement, analyze and optimize email marketing campaigns for both current and prospective Consumer customers.
- Create, test, execute and grow email programs and workflows which support greater utilization of online support and account management self-service tools, increase product usage and drive meaningful improvements in customer loyalty.
- Support the launch and scale of lead generation and nurture marketing programs customized for the Consumer customer.
- Ensure all campaigns exceed industry standards in terms of deliverability, readability and conversion-focused design as well as internal brand standards. Continuously stay on top of changing best practices in email design and optimization.
- Generate and analyze A|B and multi-variant testing strategies to optimize emails for open rate, click-through rates (CTR), engagement and conversion.
- Analyze campaign metrics, derive insights and recommend actions to improve performance which will have the greatest potential to deliver meaningful business outcomes.
- Regularly audit programs to ensure they continuously meet and/or exceed the needs of internal stakeholders. Serve as the primary digital engagement subject matter expert who can pivot between strategic decision-making and tactical campaign execution.
- Analyze online engagement and other behavioral insights in order to develop unique account retention and revenue growth opportunities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and ensure cross-functional collaboration occurs with all organizational stakeholders.
An ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years' work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
- An ability to comfortably evaluate data and measure success as an evolutionary tool for marketing strategies.
- A deep interest in becoming proficient with marketing automation technology and digital analytics tools.
- A passion for the Consumer vertical and the diverse online support and account management needs that companies of various sizes may have. Must be dedicated to staying on top of trends and best practices related to acquisition and retention strategies.
- A results-oriented attitude; should be highly motivated.
- An effective communicator who is outgoing and positive; a can-do attitude is a must.
- A willingness to learn and adapt to changing standards and company needs.
- A team player with strong relationship-building-qualities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- An advanced working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint as it applies to the field
Basic knowledge of CSS/HTML a plus
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website