The Director, Regulatory Compliance reporting to the SVP-Regulatory Affairs, will have responsibility for Frontier's regulatory compliance in California. This will include coordinating with various internal departments to monitor, track and report on California compliance obligations with the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) and other relevant parties and state regulatory agencies. This person is responsible for interacting directly with an external designated compliance monitor, other parties authorized to receive reporting, and the CPUC staff that oversees Frontier compliance with CPUC rules and other Orders, including commitments as part of Frontier's restructuring approval.
- Help craft necessary compliance protocols, documentation and processes in collaboration with other business units and external parties, as necessary
- Coordinate data identification and collection to insure timely response to internal and external data requests on topics such as service quality, fiber to the premise buildout and status on required engineering projects
- Produce compliance reports that are accurate, consistent, verifiable and understandable
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of data and provide analysis and trends surrounding data and reports
- Support other Frontier personnel on understanding compliance requirements/data analysis/reporting
- Identify creative means to access data and develop narratives based on the data to facilitate understanding
- Own additional ad hoc regulatory and compliance data reporting and analysis projects
Job Requirements/Special Skills
- Minimum of seven (7) years of telecommunications regulatory experience, including familiarity with engineering plans and projects, including financial planning and reporting of capital projects. Must demonstrate ability to successfully work with cross functional teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required.
- California Public Utilities Commission or other experience with an agency that regularly interacts with the CPUC strongly preferred.
- Superior computer skills, particularly in Excel, with strong data mining and manipulation skills.
- Strong analytical and computer software skills with ability to effectively analyze large data sets.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to effectively distill and relay complex data issues in a straightforward manner.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website