Frontier Communications is committed to our growing customer base - connected to what matters most! We offer innovative Fiber solutions that keep our customers ahead of the curve and Frontier on the cutting edge. We are moving faster than ever to transform our organization, launch new cutting-edge capabilities and build Gigabit America across our 25-state footprint.
We're looking for energetic people who are eager to be a part of our incredible transformation journey, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose – to build Gigabit America.
Candidates looking to join our rapidly expanding technology company should be ready to jump right in to help us build on our momentum and success. You would be joining a team that is empowered to reshape our organization and our industry.
Frontier offers competitive compensation, amazing benefits, as well as professional growth and development resources
The Director of Loyalty and Base Management will provide expertise, vision, and leadership to define and implement customer loyalty and base management programs and initiatives that build profitable, long-term customer relationships. This leader will optimize customer experience, maximize lifetime value, reduce customer and product churn, and drive incremental revenue and ARPU from the base. Additionally, the leader will need to unify the company's loyalty strategy across all tactics and channels to create comprehensive end-to-end lifecycle pathing and identify and implement new channels to enhance customer loyalty.
- Outstanding strategic thinking, problem-solving, and analytics capability
- Highly collaborative and agile, adept at managing stakeholders
- Proven track record of prioritizing, leading and delivering projects, managing a high-performing team, and engaging with senior stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial ownership mindset to get things done with a degree of assertiveness
- Ability to manage ambiguity
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop strategies and tactics to improve customer engagements to drive lifetime value and profit.
- Partner with data and analytics to identify leading drivers for retention to build segmentation and personalization strategies.
- Create, execute, and continually optimize a data-informed testing plan.
- Forecast, measure, and report on the results of retention efforts against identified metrics and opportunities for scale.
- Collaborate with marketing leaders to maintain brand voice and messaging.
- Drive strategy and execution of proactive and reactive customer retention efforts as the company continues to scale growth, expand channel mix, and drive lifetime value by building habits & loyalty for unique customer segments.
- Own and expand the full suite of customer offers including offer testing, development, execution, and reporting.
- Partner with the product team to build integrated pricing strategies for the base.
- Oversee the execution of comprehensive product simplification strategy.
- Be responsible for leading loyalty retention marketing efforts and increasing engagement and loyalty with new and existing customers.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop a deep understanding of what resonates with customers and optimize content/messaging accordingly.
- Create an operating environment and establish performance standards that result in industry-leading customer relationship marketing programs and products in a “test and learn” culture. Develop, test, and implement traditional and non-traditional methods of retaining customers which deepen customer relationships.
- Coordinate campaigns across channels to assure consistent customer experience, including customer care. Create tight cross-functional linkage to ensure optimal customer treatments, efficient systematic integrations for agents, and reduce customer frustration.
- Ensure programmatic integration of corporate strategy and objectives.
- Deeply understand the customer, their needs, wants, demands, and desires.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in Customer Experience work
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate customer experience solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally as needed to support the strategic goals
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website