COORD, IT FINANCIAL - Job :
This position will be responsible for the processing of all IT invoices including but not limited to contract services, hardware & software maintenance and capital purchases. Work with external vendors, and internal customers including but not limited to, Purchasing, Accounts Payable and IT Sr. mgmt. to enable vendor payment. Respond to inquiries and provide status updates in a timely and effective manner. Resolve vendor payment issues. Provide reporting as required to mgmt. Perform work related to special projects as assigned.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work both in a team atmosphere, as well as, independently
- Ability to abide by and enforce audit controls
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be fluent in excel
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Associates degree in Accounting or 1-3 years in related field preferred
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website