This position will be responsible for requirements gathering and documenting system enhancement and improvements. Trouble shoot and analyze process and system related issues. Focus on ease of doing business, simplified ordering and new products.
- Enhance Ordering and Billing through system enhancements and improvements
- Requirements gathering and Design for system enhancements, improvements and fixes
- AD Hoc requests related to system support or system issues
- Forward thinking approach with eye on MEF standards and Simplified Ordering
- Individual contributor with pulse on business activities and product development
This position requires an analytical thinker with a forwarding thinking approach on improving the Customer Experience and improving efficiency and accuracy for ordering and billing. This role will be required to document requirements that modernize our system and provide functionality for new products and services. The person in this role will be responsible designing and developing customer facing tools that drive revenue and improve the overall Customer Experience. This person needs to be an out of the box thinker and take manual processes and find ways to automate and build efficiencies through system enhancements and Customer facing tools. This position works closely with business operations and Product management.
Ability to lead cross functional team
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website