If you're someone who wants to make a difference and is passionate about the impact healthy eating has on people's lives, join us as we continue our mission of offering real, fresh and organic food at affordable prices all across the Midwest. If you agree and get excited about the idea of engaging and guiding our customers on a journey to total wellness, thru delicious, fresh food, we'd like to hear from you. Join us to begin YOUR journey and be a part of our team!
.The Sr. Financial Analyst position is an experienced role on the Finance team, providing direct support to the Operations teams. This individual will lead variance analysis for monthly business reviews as well as execute ad-hoc projects as needed. The Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for collecting and analyzing large amounts of financial information while maintaining the highest degree of data integrity. This role is highly visible and the SFA will have the opportunity to work on various strategic projects as part of multifunctional teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Dedicated Finance resource to Operations Support
- Close process resource (happens 13x per year)
- Analyze sales, financial, costing, and operational data and prepare weekly/monthly P&L analysis of key drivers for performance variance from forecast.
- Support regular executive recaps and business insights to leadership
- Work within multifunctional teams to build various financial models to support management decision making related to major capital investments or changes in the operations model
- Lead the financial aspects of the annual plan and ongoing forecasting process for the Operations team
- Assist in maintaining and reporting on Key Performance Indicators, Store Metrics & Executive Dashboards
- Ad Hoc analysis and other duties as assigned.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required
Education and Experience
- Degree in Business – Finance or Accounting preferred.
- 5+ years professional experience in financial modeling & analysis
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of BI 360 / Microsoft Power BI a plus
- Experience working in a cross-functional teams focused on: Business/Financial Analysis, Pricing, Merchandising, etc.
- Possess strong analytical abilities/problem solving skills and like to be challenged
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and written/oral communication skill
- Strong work ethic complemented by a positive, can-do attitude
- Experience developing communications and presenting to leadership
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple/competing projects and assignments
Apply on company website