If you're someone who wants to make a difference and is passionate about the impact healthy eating has on people's lives, join us as we continue our mission of offering real, fresh and organic food at affordable prices all across the Midwest. If you agree and get excited about the idea of engaging and guiding our customers on a journey to total wellness, thru delicious, fresh food, we'd like to hear from you. Join us to begin YOUR journey and be a part of our team!
.Are you passionate about the retail grocery market and organic products? Are you a leader? Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing companies in the retail grocery market? If so, Fresh Thyme Farmers Market is the place for you! Our unique business model, fast paced and growing environment, promote from within culture, and excellent benefits make Fresh Thyme the best employer in the grocery market. Careers have been blooming at Fresh Thyme since our inception in 2012 - yours should be no different!
The primary responsibility of Help Desk Support Level 1 is to route all incoming helpdesk calls from Fresh Thyme's 70 Retail and Support locations. This Level 1 Desktop Support opening is an hourly position with two shifts available:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Respond to telephone inquiries concerning support requests, systems status, and network connectivity
· Open helpdesk tickets and provide status updates
· Provide follow-up calls to ensure satisfactory issue resolution
· Ensure client satisfaction with personalized customer service skills
· Set expectations on mean times to repair various issues
· Build and maintain working relationships with all IT contacts
· First level of response for all hardware/software problems; Identify sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences
· May assist with installation of parts and deploy hardware/software to stores for all Front End Registers; Previous Scanmaster /IBM experience a huge plus
· Assist with the installation, configuration and testing of all desktop and Point of Sale (POS) hardware and applications
· Perform Active Directory adds, moves and changes for account requests, verification, and equipment configuration
· Help with laptop and desktop imaging, repairs and support for Support locations
· Work independently on projects and/or lead project teams within the scope of the project or specialization
· Participate in the development and administration of workflow processes and update hardware inventory information
· Assist in the maintenance of system hardware inventory modules, the distribution of reports, and the uploading of inventory information
· Coordinate all Technology Support-related product/service support activities, systems and network maintenance/outages
· Recommend ways to improve product and service support capabilities
· Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
· Some Computer Science or a related discipline college coursework completed is preferred; or equivalent work experience
· Previous Support/Help desk experience required
· Prior use of Numara TrackIT! ticketing software a plus
· Approximately 3-4 years of experience in technology support with detailed technical knowledge of a functional specialty
· Broad knowledge of/experience in end user computing, PC and MAC OS X Workstation-based applications and hardware as well as Register hardware
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are a must as the ability to accurately convey information to team members, management and store staff members is crucial
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Must maintain the highest level of customer service at all times.
· A+, Network+, and/or MCP certifications are a plus
· Ability to adapt to the ever-changing high volume retail while working in a cross-functional team environment.
· Must have the capacity to take initiative for making appropriate decisions and have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Flexibility to adapt in a variety of situations.
· Must have advanced attention to detail with the capability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Excellent written communication and documentation skills.
· Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills for maintaining effective business relationships with peers, senior management, customers, and vendors.
· Must have advance knowledge with MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Ability to multitask and have excellent organizational skills is essential.
· Must be able to lead, support and contribute to team goals.
· Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
Job Function Analysis
· Sit Rarely 1–2 hours
· Stand Continuously 1–8 hours
· Walk Continuously 2–8 hours
· Drive Frequently 2-4 hours
· Balance Frequently 34–66%
· Bend Occasionally 1–33%
· Climb (2–6 ft) Occasionally 1–33%
· Crawl Occasionally 1–33%
· Crouch/Squat Occasionally 1–33%
· Kneel Occasionally 1–33%
· Reach (forward & overhead) Frequently 34–66%
· Twist (45 degrees at waist) Occasionally 1–33%
· 0–10 lbs. Occasionally 1–33%
· 11–25 lbs. Occasionally 1–
· 26–50 lbs. Occasionally 1–33%
· 51–100 lbs. Never 0%
Right & Left Grasping Frequently 34–66%
Fine Manipulation Occasionally 1–33%
Pushing and Pulling Occasionally 1–33%
Lower extremities Never 0%
Some extreme temperatures are possible. Some ventilation and exhaust fans.
Apply on company website