If you're someone who wants to make a difference and is passionate about the impact healthy eating has on people's lives, join us as we continue our mission of offering real, fresh and organic food at affordable prices all across the Midwest. If you agree and get excited about the idea of engaging and guiding our customers on a journey to total wellness, thru delicious, fresh food, we'd like to hear from you. Join us to begin YOUR journey and be a part of our team!
.The Customer Engagement & Loyalty Specialist works closely with key marketing, merchandising and operations leadership to develop the strategy, plans, processes, training and communication to enable the various applications of customer loyalty, personalization and customer engagement. This role is key to growing and evolving our Loyalty program and personalized campaigns, working with key vendors and service providers to deliver relevant content, value and services. This includes working with Analytics teams to conduct analyses and form insights to improve acquisition, retention, and household sales growth. Marketing campaign development will include methods of traditional and digital communications.
Additionally, the Customer Engagement & Loyalty Specialist is responsible for working closely with key partners in Operations, IT and Marketing to develop differentiated personalized experiences to make shopping easier, more engaging, that results in deeper customer loyalty and meaningful interactions with our store environment and Team Members.
We would consider allowing this role to be based out of Downer's Grove, IL or Grand Rapids, MI.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develops and executes marketing campaigns for customer engagement & loyalty programs consistent with Fresh Thyme brand strategies.
- Plans, designs, communicates and measures multiple targeted marketing programs across a variety of customer segments to improve acquisition, retention, and household sales by leveraging our customer data and research insights.
- Works with marketing and merchandising leadership to improve the effectiveness of our loyalty and personalized programs to ensure maximum value and ROI is achieved.
- Engages with the Digital User Experience team to leverage the personalization tool investments to create seamless, differentiated and simplified shopping interactions for customers and team members through our store and digital shopping experiences.
- Develops and presents internal and external communications to inform key stakeholders of upcoming programs, campaign results, and new enhancements.
- Supports and prepares campaign financial budgets, cost projections, acquisition forecasts for marketing programs.
- Conducts marketing program analysis to effectively measure member engagement and generate insights for growing acquisition and incremental sales
- Mentor and coach to internal and external partners relative to the effective use of Customer Engagement and Loyalty programs, tools and methods.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as required and assigned.
What You'll Bring With You:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Master's degree preferred
- 3+ years of Marketing experience, specifically in Direct, Targeted, Digital, Loyalty, Personalization and various Customer Engagement programs CRM experience strongly preferred
- Experience in working with teams and cross-functional partner relationships
- Experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to help form and lead strategic marketing campaigns and plans
- Experience in traditional and digital marketing methods and systems
- Knowledge of customer segmentation and methods
- Strong presentation skills, comfort leading high-visibility, cross functional projects
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple/competing projects and assignments
- Identifies and implements areas for improved efficiencies and best practices
- Innovative and thought contributor toward digital, loyalty and personalization
- Able to operate independently without bypassing partner collaboration
- Ability to present and interact effectively at all levels of leadership
- Can lead within cross functional work teams and effectively represent the strategies, plans and roadmaps
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Tools
- Proficient in math and analytic methods
Apply on company website