Job ID 20000AER
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for the recruitment, screening and placement of nursing professionals nationwide. May coordinate examinations, travel, and reporting dates. Introduce benefits, process and market conditions to potential travelers. Prepare and complete potential client's personnel files prior to placement.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizes current knowledge of industry recruiting and staffing strategies and best practices to coordinate, source, interview, and hire all Agency Staff position levels. Proactively seek new avenues to attract candidates.
- Creates recruiting and interviewing plans for the identified open positions as needed.
- Facilitate the hiring process which includes screening, interviewing and coaching of candidates. Verifies background information on candidates.
- Identify, qualify, match, advise and manage candidates.
- Participates in recruitment and staffing initiatives as they impact Fresenius Travel Nurses.
- Helps develop and coordinate the recruitment strategy for geographic regions utilizing web, networking, and advertising.
- Reviews and evaluates credentials, work history, education etc. of applicants to establish eligibility for position ensuring the appropriate license and visa requirements are met.
- Regularly assess current and future recruitment needs with the goal of filling vacant positions as efficiently as possible.
- Coordinates housing arrangements and other logistical issues for temporary staff while on assignment.
- Assists with the transfer of Agency Staff from assignment to assignment.
- Inputs pertinent information into the applicant tracking and requisition database.
- Ensures the open positions are posted on the appropriate Internal Job Boards and advertised in the appropriate media.
- Leverages online recruiting resources such as the internet; resume databases, networking channels, and other direct sources to identify and recruit the best possible candidates.
- Verifies background information on candidates.
- Performs detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with managers as appropriate.
- Conducts follow-up calls and quality improvement studies with hiring managers and new hires to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and processes.
- Evaluates recruitment, selection and placement techniques from feedback data and identifies and implements improvements as needed.
- Coordinates recruitment efforts as needed with Human Resource teams. Participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies and may assist with recruiting projects across the country as needed.
- Maintains applicant tracking system and database ensuring accurate and current data.
- Provides monthly status report on number of recruitment activities.
- May refer to senior level staff for assistance with higher level problems that may arise.
- Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Occasional travel is required.
Bachelor's Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 5 years' related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable, or a plus.
- Strong networking abilities, presentation skills, and negotiation skills
- Advance usage of applicant tracking systems and demonstrated sourcing tactics
- Demonstrated savvy with social media, job boards, events/meetups, and other online resources to attract and interact with talent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to support a diverse group of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website