Job ID 20000D3D
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Supervisor, Verifications oversees the ongoing verifications operations within the assigned function(s). The incumbent contributes to the development and implementation of strategies and initiatives with a focus on continuous improvement. The Supervisor, Verifications serves as a subject matter expert (SME) and acts as a liaison to cross-divisional teams.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise the daily operations of the team, including but not limited to: establishing mutual goals, assigning tasks and maintaining schedules.
- Assign and monitor works flows in coordination with special projects; prioritizing and adjusting activities in alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Oversee the insurance, benefits and verification processes; ensuring timely and accurate reconciliation of data in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor the performance of the team(s) against work lists objectives.
- Oversee monthly close processes in compliance with company reporting requirements.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements; implementing and communicating policy and procedural changes as it affects the assigned function(s).
- Serve as a liaison to cross-divisional teams; facilitating open communication and coordination of related goals, objectives and priorities with a focus on company-wide consistency and continuous improvement.
- Serve as an SME by providing guidance and support in the resolution of complex issues; serving as a point of contact as necessary.
- Provide direct supervision of the assigned team(s) through ongoing leadership and guidance; partnering with Human Resources on employee matters.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of billing and collections staff.
Bachelor's Degree or related equivalent work experience required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 3 years' experience as a Sr. Patient Account Rep – Verifications; or 1 – 3 years' experience as a Supervisor.
- Good computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and work with cohesive and productive teams.
- Must be able to coach others and further develop their knowledge and skills.
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website