Job ID 210005N1
Available Openings 2
Position Specific Information
Seeeking a candidate with experience designing, governing, and troubleshooting Okta IAM (Identity Access Management) cloud technologies in a large-scale enterprise environment
OKTA - IDENTITY ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM) FOCUS:
- 5+ years of experience designing, governing, and troubleshooting IAM technologies with 1 + years of recent experience on Okta cloud technologies in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Mid/Senior level experience integrating applications with and utilizing Okta SSO, Access Gateway, Adaptive MFA, Advanced Server Access, API access management, Secure Authentication, Access management systems, Identity as a Service (IDaaS), Federation, etc.
- Mid/Senior level experience Utilizing Okta Universal Directory, Access Gateway, Advanced Server Access in support of a central/global identity
- Mid/Senior level experience with authentication standards such as SAML, OIDC, OAuth, etc.
- Experience supporting IIS, Apache, or WebLogic
- Ensure that identity & access management services are designed to be compliant with security and privacy standards and other industry standards and practices
- Understand Privileged Access Management (PAM) or Privileged Identity Management (PIM) concepts and processes
- Extensive experience with the design and implementation of IT projects and major efforts, to include documentation, communication, and coordination of all components
- Expertise in coordination and escalation to technology vendor support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems
- Strong with developing information system design, governance, process, procedure documentation
- Can convey complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in a manner that is easily understood, authoritative, and actionable for the business; actively listens to peers' input
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills; acts decisively and swiftly, identifies problems and drives towards solutions
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Okta Certified Professional/Administrator/Developer Certification
- Experienced with additional IAM cloud technology: Azure, AWS, SailPoint, CyberArk, etc.
- Experience providing user guidance, documentation, and consultation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Occasionally lifts/carries object and materials weighing +30 pounds
Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years' related experience; or a Master's degree with 3 years' experience; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Proven experience designing, deploying or operating virtualized applications/infrastructure in a public/private cloud environment.
- Experience in applicable operating system/hypervisor, applications, and networking protocols.
- Strong understanding of network fundamentals.
- Ability to analyze and problem-solve under pressure.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent oral, interpersonal written,verbal and presentation skills
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website