Job ID 20000CND
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
NxStage Medical, a Fresenius Company is on a mission to transform renal care. To do that, we continually seek the best-of-the-best to expand and improve our team of dedicated, innovative professionals.
We are leveraging virtual technology to engage with you and keep us all safe while you explore a career with us. We will conduct all interviews virtually, to
allow us to still connect about this job and proceed with our hiring
process while practicing social distancing.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Senior Product Manager, International, will work with in-country product marketing teams around the world and the US-based product management to ensure the successful continued international expansion of NxStage products.
This person will act as a leader across product development, regulatory and operations functions to ensure that existing products meet customer needs and are highly successful entering new markets, from initial launch and through subsequent revisions and expansions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide planning and project management support for product launches outside the United States
- Function as central resource with design, manufacturing, quality, test, marketing and distribution as products are adapted for international market expansions
- Develop project proposals and businesses cases for product enhancements that relate to international customers
- Execute marketing projects, such as customer contacts to collect feedback and marketing research projects
- Support the development of business plans to secure resources required for entering new markets
- Bring market research, competitive activity, and customer needs from in-market product marketing teams back to Product Management
- Function as central Product Management resource for international in-market product marketing
- Ensure proper internal training on product launches and dissemination of new promotional materials to markets
- Serve as central contact for escalation of product management issues and drive cross-functional teams to provide timely resolution to international issues
- Ensure sharing of best practices and tools across regions
- Acts as product and therapy subject-matter expert
- Engage Finance to maintain a global view of P&L performance for products
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travel 20-30% to conduct business at various locations (imanufacturing sites, customer offices/clinics, and trade shows).
BS in Business, Marketing or a STEM discipline
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
Demonstrated success over 5+ years, including product management or P&L experience
Medical device and dialysis industry experience helpful, but not required
Experience in international marketing/business (specially Europe) is required
Excellent communication skills
Ability to manage cross-functional project teams
Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changing working environments
Ability to work with co-workers, customers, and outside agencies in a professional manner
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website