Job ID 21000BCL
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Provides analytical support in the conceptualization, development, and implementation of complex system projects. Utilizes system information and expertise and thorough knowledge of all parameters affecting and interfacing with the system; confirms or eliminates alternative solutions to IT or business problems/issues/decisions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as a subject matter expert for applications and works with various business units to enhance and improve business processes with automation. A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of business systems analysis, resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Contributes to functionality and process design for systems by creating functional specifications and supporting documentation, detailing all process flows and functional operations.
Participates in pilot preparation; coordinates user acceptance testing and coordinates new model rollouts:
- Establishes rollout process.
- Executes, fine-tunes, and documents the process through initial deployments.
- Transfers deployment responsibility to others and works in a support role as needed.
Analyzes and documents functional requirements, business processes, determine requirements, and sets priorities for projects. Leads development efforts for sub-project deliverables. This includes but is not limited to:
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders via discovery sessions; drafts reviews of business requirement documents, proofs requirement documents, and obtains approval of document from stakeholders.
- Provides guidance and oversight for systems integration test case preparation.
- Assists Quality Assurance in functional and end-to-end validation.
- Provides management project updates to integrations leadership.
- Supports user acceptance testing.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- May provide assistance to lower level staff with more complex tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions. Mentors other staff as applicable.
- May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Reviews and complies with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Assists with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Business travel is required in this position, but is not expected to exceed two or three overnight trips per month.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum 5 – 8 years of related experience; or a Master's degree with 3 years of experience.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills required.
- Strong organizational, project management, and process analysis skills are essential.
- Must be able to lead virtual project teams across broad-based projects.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website