Job ID 20000A00
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Sr. Benefits Analyst position is responsible for providing benefit analysis support to our internal Human Resources, Employee Relations and Legal for collective bargaining union negotiations. This individual is also responsible for ensuring FMCNA compliance with various federal, state and local leave regulations, identify trends and process improvements and related to the FMCNA Leave Administration function. This may include working with our internal Legal, HR Business Partners and Employee Relations teams and our external Leave and ADA Administrator to resolve high level leave administration cases.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Provide Benefits Analyst support to Human Resources and Legal for collective bargaining negotiations.
-Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Plan procedures and processing for the Leave & ADA Administration.
-Develop audits work with Payroll and our external Leave Administrator on our -Advice to Pay (ATP) processes.
-Assist the Director of Benefit Operations with various projects which may include Open Enrolment and the implementation of a new HRIS system.
-Other duties as assigned.
-Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years' related experience; or a Master's degree with 3 years' experience; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable, or a plus.
- Analytical experience in benefits/compensation or related area, preferred.
- A solid knowledge of benefits and strategies.
- Strong analytical skills focused on data analysis, data interpretation and the means to make analytic data understood and assimilated by the organization.
- Understanding of benefits regulations and their impact on benefit recommendations.
- Clear, concise and focused written and oral communication skills, including good listening and interpersonal management skills.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation and email applications.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website