Job ID 20000J8O
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Collaborates with project teams and subject matter experts to develop and design computer-based and online training courses and programs that support business goals while ensuring compliance with company and regulatory guidelines. Determines the appropriate training delivery technology and develops programs using software tools, instructional technologies and web development tools needed for instructional program creation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, designs and develops instructional design projects including curriculum, learning tools and program materials.
- Partners with leaders, content experts, and project stakeholders to design and recommend project specific instructional and performance improvement strategies, training modalities, implementation strategies, and evaluation methods that engage employees and promote meaningful learning.
- Utilizes strong interviewing, consulting, and collaboration skills to assess complex needs and define goals and operational requirements.
- Analyzes requests and defines the objectives and scope of the project to meet the desired goal(s) of each request.
- Develops and manages project plans for training project initiatives, establishes project timeline, identifies resources needed, conducts appropriate research regarding needs assessment and identifies appropriate materials to address the needs and provide ongoing updates to applicable management and required.
- Develops and creates the delivery format of the curriculum; instructor led courses, e-learning, event based modules
- Designs programs for online delivery (e-learning) to address identified training needs for multiple audiences.
- Performs quality assurance checks by testing and revising programs prior to implementation using focus groups, subject matter expert review, alpha and beta test, etc. Reviews and edits existing lesson material when necessary.
- Utilizes various tools and measurements such as user feedback, course evaluations and status reports to improve program effectiveness.
- Generates reports pertinent to training programs and distributes to appropriate management as needed.
- May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel as required.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years' related experience; or a Master's degree with 3 years' experience; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable, or a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to design educational materials.
- Experience in a role requiring consulting, relationship building, consensus building, creative problem solving, organization, and team collaboration skills to facilitate the instructional design process.
- Experience facilitating and recommending learning and performance improvement strategies to achieve business outcomes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand technical information and work with enterprise IS systems, including learning management systems.
- Proficient in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, e-mail, reporting, image editing, web and e-learning authoring tools.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website