Job ID 20000J67
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Revenue Analyst II assists in the preparation, analysis and summary recommendation of financial planning, performance and operating forecasts for the assigned business unit(s). The incumbent performs general analyses to ensure data accuracy and integrity of revenue recognition.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Perform general financial analyses to support management's review of operations for the assigned business unit(s); providing technical support as necessary.
· Support the coordination and monitoring of close processes within the assigned function(s) on a routine basis; reviewing submitted information to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
· Prepare and distribute reports for management review on a routine or ad hoc basis.
· Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
· Assist with annual budgets, quarterly forecasts and present budget assumptions and drivers to Business Unit Senior Management.
· Assists in the execution and review of the monthly financial Flash process providing guidance and subject matter expertise to FMS corporate, operations staff and FMS Divisional Finance personnel as needed. Assignments include, but are not limited to, preparing detailed profit and loss (P&L) statements, commentary analysis, management presentations and statistical analyses.
· Potentially assist in managing SQL database including maintaining and enhancing overall system performance.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
· 2 – 5 years' related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
· Demonstrate advanced Excel skills -- including complex formulas (VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.), Pivot Tables, and experience summarizing and analyzing large sets of complex data required. Experience in PowerPoint a plus and VBA preferred.
· Previous experience in FP&A role (work with operating budgeting, forecasts, variance analysis, standard reporting, etc.) preferred.
· SQL skills preferred: SELECT, UPDATE, CREATE, EXECUTE, data types, Joins, views, basic stored procs, subqueries.
· Demonstrated proficiency with business warehouse (BW) and financial systems preferred (e.g., SAP Business Warehouse, Hyperion, etc.).
· Working knowledge of general accounting and revenue cycles preferred.
· Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) preferred.
· Detail oriented with good organizational and analytical skills.
· Great time management skills with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
· Adaptable to a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, tasks and client conditions.
· Great interpersonal skills to work cohesively within a team environment.
· Great oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Apply on company website