Job ID 200003R0
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Revenue Analyst II assists in the preparation, analysis and summary recommendation of financial planning, performance and operating forecasts for the assigned business unit(s). The incumbent performs general analyses to ensure data accuracy and integrity of revenue recognition.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform general financial analyses to support management's review of operations for the assigned business unit(s); providing technical support as necessary.
- Support the coordination and monitoring of close processes within the assigned function(s) on a routine basis; reviewing submitted information to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- May prepare and distribute reports for management review on a routine or ad hoc basis.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 5 years' related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Great computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency with business warehouse (BW) and financial systems preferred (e.g., SAP Business Warehouse, Hyperion, etc.).
- Working knowledge of general accounting and revenue cycles preferred.
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) preferred.
- Detail oriented with good organizational and analytical skills.
- Great time management skills with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, tasks and client conditions.
- Great interpersonal skills to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Great oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website