Job ID 200003V6
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Provides pharmaceutical sales support to dialysis facilities and HCPs within assigned sales territory. Functions as a pharmaceutical product resource.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under supervision, utilizes established procedures to achieve projected quarterly sales goals in pharmaceutical products.
- Utilizes reporting tools provided to achieve territorial goals. Effectively gathers local market data. Maintains accurate and timely documentation in defined CRM tool, including sales call information, market share information, demographics, and sales target reports.
- Creates and executes an effective call plan. Utilizes all available data in pre-call planning sales targeting and educational activities.
- Identifies and prioritizes appropriate routing, scheduling of inservicing needs, educational support, and follow-up calls.
- Strives to become proficient in all aspects of product responsibility, inclusive of disease state information on renal therapies, renal disease, bone disease, and anemia management
- Achieves consistent sales coverage with clinics and physicians by meeting minimum call expectations per day.
- Identifies customer needs and presents the value of working with FMC to meet those needs. Utilizes customer focused selling skills in presentations and in-service activities.
- Collaborates with MSL/MSS teams on educational strategies for related products in assigned territory,
- Communicates and collaborates with Director of Sales on goals and strategies to maintain and grow business.
- Utilizes professional concepts and applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Developing independent day to day practices resourcing peers and director as needed Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Builds stable working relationships internally and externally.
- Normally receives specific, detailed instructions on all work.
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with general tasks that require a better understanding of functions, as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to physically cover and maintain regular face-to-face contact with customers over a large geographic area.
- Extensive travel by automobile/train/airplane is often necessary to cover assigned territory which includes overnight stays.
- Contact with customers by phone alone is not adequate. Occasional weekend work is necessary to support trade show events.
- Lifting requirements involve setting up portable booths, occasional lifting up to 50lbs, and occasionally transporting medical equipment and supplies for purposes of inservicing customers.
- Must reside within assigned territory.
Bachelor's Degree required; in lieu of degree, a combination of education and experience may be considered.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum 2 – 5 years in Pharmaceutical Sales preferably in Renal.
- Public speaking, communication, and presentation skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Required to meet healthcare credentialing requirements such as training, immunizations, drug screening, and infectious disease testing.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Renal Pharmaceutical Career Ladder Development Program
As part of the Renal Pharmaceutical Career Ladder development program, everyone enters the Career Ladder at the level of Associate Sales Manager. The first opportunity to advance on the career ladder occurs on the first anniversary of hire. If a rating of "fully performing" or higher has been achieved on the annual performance appraisal and approval has been granted by their DOS, promotion to Regional Sales Manager is awarded.
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website