Job ID 210001BD
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for managing the delivery of products/services through the implementation and launch phases: gathering, documenting and prioritizing customer requirements; working cross-functionally within Fresenius and externally to deliver services to the market; and, ensuring that revenue, profit and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager's primary objective is to ensure that the product/service supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive the implementation and development process from requirements definition to technical implementation to pilot launch and broad release
- Contribute to creation of business case and MRDs, write Project Charters, PRDs and other documentation for new offerings to support the development process and secure key stakeholder sponsorship.
- Help define new clinical and non-clinical processes and workflows, including development of new patient care standards, policies, procedures, and protocols to support new product / service offerings.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development to define the core positioning and messaging for the product(s).
- Perform product demos to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop data collection plans for tracking metrics during pilot testing and post-launch – perform analysis on data and provide insights for further decision making
- Develop a comprehensive go-to-market process with Sales, Marketing and Operations. Collaborate with Marketing to create messaging/positioning/campaigns/collateral that accurately reflects the features and benefits of new and existing service offerings. Ensure the successful implementation of this process.
- Regularly update Business Development, Client Services and other cross-functional teams as needed.
- Coordinates initiatives that span multiple divisions within Fresenius Medical Care and executes projects with cross-functional teams across the organization
- May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as necessary.
- Assist with various projects and analysis as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years' related experience; or a Master's degree with 3 years' experience; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and agile development tools such as JIRA desired.
- Analytical and problem solving ability, excellent interpersonal and communications skills, multi-tasking and project management skills.
- Demonstrated track record of success implementing technology-enabled solutions.
- Execution mind-set.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website