Job ID 20000J8E
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Develop technical design and architectural specifications that address business requirements and that utilize available and existing company/customer software platforms and standards. Oversee and facilitate project events that implement applications and components within proposed and existing technical frameworks. Goals are to identify, design, and implement as needed, software and systems which enable the achievement of the business objectives of FMCNA.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze organizational use of information to determine appropriate applications and usage of existing and future technology to support business management objectives
- Review existing workflow processing of information and currently utilized applications to identify common and consistent organizational needs for adaptation, acquisition and development of application frameworks
- Analyze business application requirements of predominately complex scope to validate candidacy for framework application usage versus ad hoc development requirements.
- Analyze systems and procedures to refine their formulation and convert them to component code to be utilized at either application or framework level.
- Implement existing or design new “best practices” approaches to ensure system and application performance is optimized.
- Supervise, mentor and provide technical guidance to developers and analysts as assigned.
- Work with developers, analysts, and related personnel to document technical requirements, intended solutions, as-built capability, and “best practices” approaches as designed or implemented.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned or as may be required for future needs.
- Serve as a technical project leader on moderate to large-sized technical projects. Work with project management team(s) to prepare and execute plans and schedule resources.
- Provide assistance to other staff with complex tasks that require considerable judgment and initiative.
- May escalate difficult/complex issues to immediate supervisor or management for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 10 – 15 years' related experience; or a Master's degree with 8 years' experience; certification in relevant technologies a plus.
- Independent with strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Effective and cooperative team member.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working complex technical infrastructures spanning multiple functional areas.
- Ability to lead technical efforts related to complex projects is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize with company goals.
- Solid experience in structured development techniques and relational database concepts.
- Solid experience with programming tools, structured development and testing methodologies.
- Experience with current languages and relevant hands on experience with relational database technology
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website