Job ID 20000K35
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Develop computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards. Oversee and facilitate project events that use the as-built network and systems capability. Goals are to support and to ensure the goals and processes are aligned with the business objectives of FMCNA.
- Very good hands-on experience in SAP ABAP programming including experience in Object Oriented programming, User Exits, BADI, BAPI, Reports, Dialog programming, Interfaces, Smart forms and Enhancement Framework
- Good functional Knowledge in SAP modules like SD and MM
- Experience in SAP HANA, S/4 HANA and NetWeaver Gateway would be an added advantage
- Basic Unix knowledge to support the applications installed on Unix servers, develop scripts for reports and SFTP protocols
- Experience in Oracle SQL would be an advantage to develop ad-hoc reports from the oracle database per business requirements
- Business knowledge in Pharmacy or EMR/EHR applications would be a huge plus
- Willingness to learn and support new technologies and applications
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze business application requirements of predominately complex scope in order to support business management objectives.
- Analyze systems and procedures to refine their formulation and converts them to programmable formats.
- Apply current technology to solve technical problems and ensure system and application performance is optimized.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to other developers and analysts.
- Has wide-ranging experience, and uses professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters.
- Document technical requirements, intended solutions, and as-built capability.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Serve as a project leader on moderate to large-sized technical projects. Prepare and execute plans and schedule resources.
- Provides assistance to other staff with complex tasks that require considerable judgment and initiative.
- May escalate difficult/complex issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 8 – 12 years' related experience; or a Master's degree with 6 years' experience; or a PhD with 3 years' experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Independent with strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Effective and cooperative team member.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working complex projects.
- Ability to lead technical efforts related to complex projects is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize with company goals.
- Solid experience in structured development techniques and relational database concepts.
- Solid experience with programming tools, structured development and testing methodologies.
- Experience with current languages and relevant hands on experience with relational database technology.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website