Job ID 20000HS1
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
This position oversees the implementation and support of software applications for FMCNA to include the development of business processes, planning, the execution of the configuration and the management of the project.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage the implementation and support of software applications. Implementation projects are medium to large in size.
Act as a liaison between the business and Corporate Information Systems to manage the coordination of the configuration, the development of business process, enhancements, and the stabilization of the business systems.
Coordinate the configuration, development, training and maintenance across the sales, marketing and customer service organizations. Interfaces with all levels of users in these organizations to assist in defining and implementing the business process requirements.
Assist in managing the creation of policies and procedures for the business and ensures adherence to CIA, FDA guidelines and GMT compliance.
Responsible for provision of post implementation support.
Research and determine Best Business Practices to meet the goals and objectives of the business.
Support the business in the development of system reports to manage and measure the business processes.
Validate and document configuration, enhancements, and development.
Provide assistance to other staff with complex tasks that require considerable judgment and initiative.
May escalate difficult/complex issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
Mentor other staff as applicable.
Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
Other duties as assigned.
- Very good hands-on experience in SAP ABAP programming including experience in Object Oriented programming, User Exits, BADI, BAPI, Reports, Dialog programming, Interfaces, Smart forms and Enhancement Framework
- Good functional Knowledge in SAP modules like SD and MM
- Experience in SAP HANA, S/4 HANA and NetWeaver Gateway would be an added advantage
- Basic Unix knowledge to support the applications installed on Unix servers, develop scripts for reports and SFTP protocols
- Experience in Oracle SQL would be an advantage to develop ad-hoc reports from the oracle database per business requirements
- Business knowledge in Pharmacy or EMR/EHR applications would be a huge plus
- Willingness to learn and support new technologies and applications
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 8 – 12 years' related experience; or a Master's degree with 6 years' experience; or a PhD with 3 years' experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- SAP Experience: - 7 years of SAP implementations and support of software applications for a business to include the development of business processes, planning, the execution of configuration, and the management of projects through implementation.
- Experience in project management.
- Excellent presentation, expectation management and training skills; consistently meeting specific needs of various client groups, project teams, and target audiences.
- Proficient in establishing working relationships with B & C levels of management and financial executives, project team members, super-users and end-users – and their various steering committees.
- Significant experience in aligning and identifying appropriate SAP and IT functional and technical skills and resources necessary to meet strategic goals and business objectives within prescribed timelines and budget parameters.
- Experienced in managing a culturally diverse workforce and business environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix management environment.
- Proficient PC skills with MS Office Products.
- Must be able to facilitate meetings to resolve issues/problems with a win/win result.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website