Job ID 19000N0O
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Payroll Operations Specialist provides overall operational and functional support of diverse payroll systems within the assigned function(s). The incumbent contributes to the effective and efficient payroll processes through collaboration with cross-divisional teams in ongoing system maintenance, developing and optimization.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development, coordination and execution of all payroll system processing schedules to effectively outline and communicate key processing and deadline dates.
- Ensure payroll system parameters and definitions are set up to execute all on- and off-cycle payroll processes.
- Analyze diverse reporting requirements; generating and distributing necessary data and reports as required.
- Identify and analyze system and procedural issues within the assigned function(s); providing recommendations for improvement as necessary.
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and review of routine and non-routine payroll processes and procedures within the assigned function(s).
- Act as a liaison to cross-divisional teams and/or vendors to ensure the effective coordination of all system operational activities.
- Collaborate with cross-divisional teams in ongoing system maintenance and process improvement initiatives as required.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel may be required.
Bachelor's Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 5 years' related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency with payroll systems (e.g., Kronos, PeopleSoft, etc.).
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision as necessary.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with diverse audiences through diplomacy and tact.
- Able to maintain positive relationships through outstanding customer service.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website