Job ID 20000A9Y
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information NxStage Medical, a Fresenius Company is on a mission to transform renal care. To do that, we continually seek the best-of-the-best to expand and improve our team of dedicated, innovative professionals. If you share our mission and are committed to improving the lives of renal patients, then we invite you to explore our career opportunities.
Lead and coordinate activities for NxStage's team of 70+ contract patient advocates. The Patient Advocate team is comprised of current and former home therapies (Home Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis) patients who are contracted by NxStage to share their first-hand patient experiences with prospective patients and healthcare providers in order to educate and inspire audiences in our efforts to expand home therapies in the US. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Home Therapies Patient Communities and Advocacy, the Patient Advocate Leader will be responsible for on-boarding, training and coaching the advocates, assessing and elevating the team's impact in driving home therapies growth.
- Train, mentor and manager the patient advocates team, creating opportunities for continuous improvement and elevating the team's impact in growing home therapies by educating and inspiring prospective patients and healthcare providers
- In partnership with the NxStage US field team (Area Managers and Clinical Consultants), identify and on-board new advocate to expand the team's reach and impact
- Run regular/monthly advocate team meetings, facilitating best-practice sharing across the US and ensuring advocates are well-informed; design meetings to be engaging and facilitate information sharing, including drawing the Voice of the Patient from the advocate team to inform corporate initiatives and provide feedback; coordinate best speakers and advocate connections with relevant areas of the business including marketing, product development, and policy
- Plan and lead virtual and in-person advocate leadership/development forums
- Develop and provide processes, tools and resources for NxStage Area Managers and Clinical Consultants to successfully work with their local patient advocates
- Ensure advocates are fully prepared for upcoming events / speaker engagements
- Manage process for patient advocate evaluations and opportunities for feedback and development
- Manage, continue to optimize and utilize Patient Advocate Handbook / documents used to on-board and train all new advocates, to ensure reflects expectations for the role, best practices and compliance guidelines
- Maintain and communicate monthly analytics to track and optimize impact of Patient Advocate team
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's Degree within Marketing, Business or business related field required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
5+ years sales of marketing or sales experience
Experience with and insight into patient experiences with renal therapies and products
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website