Job ID 20000GFD
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE: The Patient Account Representative – Cash/Credit provides administrative support to the daily operations within the assigned function(s). The incumbent is responsible for the timely and accurate posting of electronic and manual cash receipts, adjustments and denials to patient accounts. The Patient Account Representative – Cash/Credit assists in the resolution of outstanding credit balances and overpayment packages. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under general supervision, generate and analyze diverse reports and work lists in the identification and resolution of routine patient account issues.
- May post electronic and manual cash receipts, adjustments and denials; ensuring reconciliation of all posted data.
- May prepare and distribute overpayment packages as necessary.
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- High School Diploma required
- 1 – 2 years' related experience.
- Good computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Detail oriented with good analytical and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website