Job ID 19000LQ6
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Provide coordination and oversight of leadership development learning programs delivered by the Center of Leadership and Professional Development (CLPD) Department. Plan, schedule, communicate, moderate and report on the delivery of leadership programs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Moderateprograms,suchasopeningremarks,conveyingobjectives,andprogramagenda.Manage thelearningenvironmentbyintroducinginstructors,managinglearnerperceptions/needsandcreatingapositivelearning climate. Encourage participation and build learnermotivation. Act as a “concierge” to anticipate and respond to participant needs and create a culture where participants feel welcome and are free to focus on their learning.
Act as a point of contact for leadershipprograms. Interact with leadership who participate in programs in a tactful, diplomatic manner. Represent the team in a positive manner.
Ensure learning outcomes of each module through observation of instructors and adherence to program lesson plans. Assistinstructorsduringtheexecutionofthetrainingprogramsasnecessary.Provideconstructivefeedbacktoinstructors and Center for Leadership managementteam.
Coordinate the creation of the annual calendar of leadership development programs, including analyzing learning needs, creating the calendar, and communicating the calendar using intranet, email, and the Learning Management System (LMS).
Prepare for training program delivery. Develop and organize agendas, including scheduling instructors. Oversee classroom set up, audio visual equipment, and learner material production.
WorkwiththeLMSAdministratortooverseethelearnerregistrationprocess,includingcancellationsandchargebacksub- processes. Make recommendations regarding program delivery in accordance with schedule, including cancellation recommendations. Perform basic tasks in the LMS related to cloning courses, making edits, etc.
Coordinate vendor deliveredprograms and ensure that these programs meet the environment standards of those facilitated by our instructors.
Oversee and troubleshoot issues associated with booking conference room space, room layout, food and beverage, supplies and audiovisual equipment, and travelarrangements.
Commit to continuous improvement, offering suggestions to improve operational efficiencies. Develop or update processes, business systems, or changes in procedures orservices.
Prepare annual budget for programs to be submitted for approval. Monitor program expenditures against budgets; recommend changes asrequired.
Oversee tracking of attendance and provide reporting on attendance and trends. Maintain accurate records. Review measurement reports to determine the effectiveness and performance of leadership programs andprojects.
Serve as Producer for virtual learning programs.
Anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with littlesupervision.
May provide assistance to junior level staff with general tasks that require a better understanding of functions, as directed by immediatesupervisor.
Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemednecessary.
Assist with various projects as assigned by directsupervisor.
Other duties asassigned.
Additionalresponsibilitiesmayincludefocusononeormoredepartmentsorlocations.Seeapplicableaddendum for department or location specificfunctions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 5 years' related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable, or a plus.
- Strong background within education, training or organization development required.
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Previous experience presenting within a corporate environment.
- Self-starter: works well individually. Requires little direction or supervision.
- Committed to continuous improvement, offering suggestions to improve operational efficiencies.
- Contributes positively to group goals by interacting with other team members in a proactive and cooperative manner. Encourages and supports other team members.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and on the telephone.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with considerable tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to effectively work with all levels of the organization, including senior management and medical directors.
- Keeps composure in stressful situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, email and web searches.
- Familiarity with adult learning theory.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website