Job ID 20000KNY
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for the delivery of enterprise data warehouse, data lake and cloud analytical platform solutions. Working closely with FMC clinical, business and IT colleagues, this experienced developer is responsible for analysis, design, development and on-going support for assigned programs and projects. Responsible for mentoring and leading more junior developers on the team. Take on responsibilities in the architecture and design for enterprise warehousing, cloud data platform and data management initiatives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and support of data stores used for reporting and analytics (data lake, data warehouse systems and related data marts).
Responsible for setting objectives, creating plans and guiding project teams of data developers.
Mentors and leads junior team members to grow them in this high performing team.
Coordinates with peers from other clinical and IT groups to ensure successful design, planning and completion of programs and projects.
- Understands business requirements and priorities to shape the scope and requirements of the Data Warehouse solution.
- Performs data analysis and data provisioning against source systems
- Designs the processes to acquire and integrate disparate data from multiple sources
- Assists in the data architecture design to be used for Business intelligence and Analytical purposes.
- Documents technical specifications for the design of data integration and data architecture.
- Develops the ETL, database and system code to acquire, integrate and load data to our data lake, data warehouse systems and related data marts
- Performs unit testing to assure quality repeatable, quality processes with accurate data results.
Supports Quality Assurance engineers in the data quality testing of systems built.
Installs processes for auditing target data stores and ensuring data quality
- Provides 2nd tier support nightly batch processing
- Provides input and experience on the architecture, design and evolution of FMCNA enterprise warehouse and information delivery solutions, including tool selection, migration strategies, and risk mitigation.
- Ensures high quality technical design and development. Implement processes, procedures, standards and best practices from system and technology perspective.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Little to no travel is expected for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree preferred (in Computer/Health Information Systems, concentration in IT) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8 – 12 years' related experience (experience in Information Systems, including software design/development in: Oracle, SQL, Informatica Power Center, and/or AWS data services, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience leading technology project teams.
- Must be familiar with analysis and design methodologies for full system development life cycles.
- Must be competent with relational and dimensional database designs and concepts.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify alternative approaches/solutions to risks and issues
- Expertise supporting production environments
- Business process knowledge in multiple business process area desired, especially around healthcare vertical.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website